Recently I have been getting a lot of questions about my instagram pictures. Particular about how I get the date to post on my photos. Here is just a quick step by step tutorial for the iphone.
1. Go into your settings and under Instagram, switch your location settings to "never"
2. Next upload your photo.
3. After you have edited your photo and added your comment click on "name this location"
4. You will get a message that is going to tell you to change your settings, ignore this prompt.
5. Next type the date in the box and the date will be copied below the box with the words " custom location " underneath it. Select that option.
6. Then proceed posting as usual
I like this option because if you post more than one picture in a single day, instagram remembers your custom setting and you can add it to any and all photos for that day OR days in the past that you want to date. Instagram now has a great editing option, you longer have to delete your entire post due to auto-correct or in my case...sausage fingers!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!