Happy Friday peeps! This was the longest.week.ever. One of my coworkers left our office with no notice and left us high and dry. Unfortunately we all knew that it was coming due the changes in her work ethic, but we just were hoping for at least 2 weeks notice. Crazy busy.
Saturday is our annual Halloween party. Super excited for this, and I swear I will be posting decoration pics soon!!!
In other ridiculously excited news, I was asked to do 2 guest posts this week and I received a Liebster Award!!!
Laura Beth over at Table For One, has nominated me. What a nice gal ;) This is another questionnaire type thingy which is for bloggers with under 200 followers. I think she might have heard about the awesome giveaway and is helping a girl out ....
|pic via gifted grape|
So lets see if this posts gets me my 50th follower and these babies will enter a rafflecopter and then leave my kitchen counter !
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs!
11 Random facts.........sure
1) I'm on time for everything, I'm usually always early. Tardiness irks me.
2) My husband was my booty call for 6 years.
3) I do not care for ice cream at all. I know, weirdo.
4) I only drink red wine in the winter and the white in the summer.
5) I've tried "to-do" lists numerous times but I get overwhelmed
with having a list and just do it all at that moment.
6) I have an healthy obsession with shoes. I have purchased 8 pairs with in the last
3 weeks. I'm surprised that I'm not divorced.
7) I still wear my retainers to bed
8) Fall is my favorite season, partially because my bday is in October
9) I HATE folding laundry. I dress out of the dryer. I generally just turn the dryer on for 10 minutes when ever I am going to wear something out of it, and de-wrinkle my clothes.
10) My electric bill is insane *see above
11) I had a nose job 10 years ago, and It was totally worth it.
Questions from Laura Beth
1) Are you a cat or a dog person? Or neither and prefer a snake/something random as a pet? NO! Just dogs!!!
2) If you were stuck with wearing one color for the rest of your life what would it be? Black, I have a ton of black in my wardrobe, it's so universal
3) What is your favorite accessory? My new anniversary Earrings from the hubs. OMGEEE. David Yurmans.
4) How did you come up with the name of your blog? Well, I love DIY and I'm a dental Hygienist.
5) Tomorrow you win the lottery....would you tell people? Or keep it a secret and begin many random acts of kindness? Nope I'd tell and share. I'd be donating some to charity and I would make sure my family and friends wouldn't struggle ever again ;)
6) If you could give your 16 year old self any advice what would it be? Don't quit dance, it was so easy to eat and stay thin.
7) Got any weird family traditions? And by that I mean singing odd songs, weird food, etc etc? No but we do open presents on Christmas eve.
8) Worst beauty product you have ever used? I have a love hate relationship with Retinol. I love it but sometimes my face gets super dry and peels off. A week later it looks great lol.
9) Do you online shop? If so what is the best website you've found? I love Etsy and Victoria's Secret. Uncommon Goods is a great site for unique gifts.10) How do you keep your closet organized? Or is it a hot mess? I go through spurts. Sometimes it's clean and fancy and other times it looks like a tornado went through it.
11) What's the #1 thing on your Christmas wish list this year? Ugh I haven't even thought about that!!!
Here are my questions for the next 4 Bloggers that I have nominated for the AWARD
1. Where did you grow up?
2. Do you have an article of clothing that you cannot get rid of no matter how worn it is?
3. Have a bucket list? What's the number on thing on it?
4. Beauty product you cannot live without?
5. What is your favorite season of the year, and why?
6. Why do you blog?
7. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
8. Favorite song? You know, the one you sing at the top of your lungs when no one is around.
9. What was your first job?
10. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
11. What is your favorite holiday, and why?
And the nominees are...
Mallory at From California to Kansas
Amanda at The B's.
Lauran at The Real Young Housewife Of Southern VA
And Erin at Shesabigstar